Investing – along with growing your income and saving – should be a key pillar in your wealth-building strategy. But contrary to popular belief, investing isn’t just for the wealthy. It’s also not nearly as complicated as the financial media makes it seem.
Its never too early to start investing your money. Our Investing articles will show you how anyone can start investing and take advantage of the miracle of compound interest through a balanced portfolio of stocks, bonds, and alternative investments. We’ll cover proven, long-term investing strategies that anyone can apply and show them how they can help you accomplish your financial goals.
- Risk Mitigation Has Evolved – Has Your Portfolio?
In recent years, the negative correlation between public stocks and bonds has broken down, limiting the benefits of diversification. Large institutions...September 26, 2017 Blog
- What Are My Best 401(k) Investment Options?
Retirement saving can be difficult, but the simplest strategy is often the best. Because you're in it for the long haul,...August 12, 2017 ZenAnswers
- Can I Borrow From My IRA Without A Penalty?
Though it can be tempting in times of need, borrowing from your IRA is a bad idea because of the danger...August 10, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How To Buy Stocks Online Without A Broker
In the old days, if you wanted to buy a stock you had to do so through a broker. They were...August 8, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How To Invest In Real Estate Without Owning Real Estate
Real estate is an awesome asset class, but can also be a hassle. Private lending and crowdfunding let you get into...July 12, 2017 Blog
- How Does 401(k) Matching Work?
401(k) matching is like getting an automatic raise from your employer. Learn how to take advantage of it in this article.July 7, 2017 ZenAnswers
- Which Self-Employed Retirement Account Is Right For You? Choosing Between A SIMPLE IRA vs SEP IRA vs Solo 401(k)
For the self-employed, saving for retirement can be a headache. Just choosing the right account can be tough. Learn about the...July 4, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What is a 457 Plan?
457 plans are like super retirement accounts. You get all of the tax benefits, but with none of the penalties for...July 2, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What Are The Pros And Cons Of A Roth IRA?
Understanding the complicated rules surrounding Roth IRAs and can be difficult. Knowing the basic pros and cons of Roth IRAs can...July 1, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What Is A Good Return On Investment?
When you risk money by investing it, you’re always hoping to earn some sort of return. The hard question is: what...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What Are The Differences Between A 401(k) And A 403(b)?
401(k) or 403(b)? Do these numbers and letters leave you scratching your head? You are not alone!June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How Does 401(k) Vesting Work?
401(k) matching contributions from your employer are a valuable benefit to take advantage. Learn how 401(k) vesting works so that you...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- What’s the Difference Between Roth and Traditional IRA?
IRAs are a great way for savers to begin planning for their retirement. Their tax benefits can help you save tens...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How do you make a 401k Hardship Withdrawal?
401(k)s are meant to be used for retirement savings, but sometimes emergencies come up and you don't have the cash on...June 28, 2017 ZenAnswers
- The Stock Market Is Near All-Time Highs (Or Crashing)! What Now?
How should you invest when the market is at all-time highs? How about when the market is crashing. The answer may...May 22, 2017 Blog
- How Does a Roth IRA Work?
In certain circumstances, a Roth IRA can be a powerful savings tool. But with so many rules, regulations, and types of...May 21, 2017 ZenAnswers
- How To Invest A Million Dollars
A millionaire shares how he would invest a million dollars if he could start over.April 26, 2017 Blog
- How To Invest Money Wisely With Little Money
How do you learn to invest money wisely when you have little money to start with?April 24, 2017 Blog
- Self-Directed Solo 401(k): The Ultimate Investment Account For Entrepreneurs?
The Most Awesome 401(k). Ever.April 10, 2017 Blog
- 5 Lessons Learned from Warren Buffett’s 2016 Letter to Shareholders
If you're looking for investment advice, why not ask one of the richest humans on the planet?March 27, 2017 Blog